InfallibleSquirrelInfallibleSquirrel

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Ghostly Me Ghostly Me

wonderful game, great mechanics and just the right length.

Lost Fluid Lost Fluid

reminds me of system shock 2 - same vibe exactly... well slightly less horrifying

Caribbean Admiral Caribbean Admiral

Why do you not include a quality button? I'm running a certified P.O.S. and because you disabled the quality setting, I can't play this game at all. >_>

Looking For Word Looking For Word

Cool idea but way too punishing - the clocks runs down too quickly and there is a 1 life system? Too punishing...

CS-King of Zombies Shooti CS-King of Zombies Shooti

The mouse control feels unsatisfying... There should be more of an acceleration feature rather than direct movement with the mouse.

Zombie HEad Ping Pong Zombie HEad Ping Pong

Well, it's not very good.... The hit detection is way off - so the zombie head bounces off my paddle about 1cm away from my paddle... No sound effects and no actual (terminable) goal to the game make it feel totally empty and makes you question why you are even playing it. Currently is 1 for 25 and the game shows no sign of ending... The key thing that is missing however is control. You do not feel like you ar in control of the ball. In the old breakout games there was the mechanism that the angle of the ball as it leaves your paddle is depedant on where on the paddle the ball strikes, giving you a greater degree of control - without this control you may as well be watching a movie, where the ball follows a pre-ordained script and you cannot outfox the AI.

Knights Traveling Knights Traveling

Should include some sound effects and maybe something else to make it more enjoyable.

Rash Rider Rash Rider

It feels like the game is half finished - there is a whole lot missing such as satisfying death sequences, these make the game about 10 times more enjoyable. This is a game where you are gonna die a lot - so make it enjoyable.

PinballDroid PinballDroid

I'll say you've made a very good engine but a fairly mediocre game - My major complaint (a complaint I often have) is that it doesn't fit on my screen. The level design is okay and it's not that exciting to play - but the engine works really very well and I can see a lot of work has been put into that.

Tripman Tripman

great atmosphere, great puzzles - frustrating but not impossible - really well designed and thought out. Big fat 5 stars